Let The Sun Shine
Open all tubes and masks in your psp program and minimize.
Select two colors from your main tube. We used #f7d16b foreground, #e57615 background.
Set your foreground to gradient, foreground/background, Angle 0, Repeat 2, Style Sunburst Horizontal and Vertical 50.
File, New Image, 800wx600h, transparent.
1)Layer, New Raster Layer. Selections, Load Selections Load psppegss1.sel. Change foreground back to color. Flood fill each section, starting with bottom left corner with #f7d16b.
2) Layer, New Raster Layer. Maximize ketlandscape039. Edit Copy, close out tube, Edit Paste as a New Layer on the working canvas.
3) Layer, New Raster Layer.
4) Layer, New Raster Layer. Flood fill with your foreground color. Layers, New Mask Layer, From Image. Find Narah_mask_Abstract111.jpg. Only Source Luminance selected. Apply. Layers, Merge, Merge Group. Effects, Edge Effects, Enhance.
5) Layer, New Raster Layer. Selections, Load Selections, Load psppegss1a.sel.
6)Maximize VIKIFLOKISEPTIEMBRE. Edit copy, close tube. Edit Paste as a New Layer on your working canvas. Image, Mirror. Move to the left.
7) Maximize Chouchoucats82's_Tubes_Fleurs4_Avril_2011.psp. Edit copy, close tube. Edit paste as a New Layer. Image, Mirror. Image Resize, 50%, all layers unchecked. Position bottom right in the very corner.
8) Layers, Merge, Merge Visable. Change your colors around. Foreground #e57615, Background #f7d16b. Select your Text Tool, Select a fun font, size 48, stroke 1, Create as Vector. Type a saying. We typed Let the Sun Shine. Place upper Left corner.
9) Layers, Merge All Flatten. Image, Add Borders. Add a Symmetric 1 pixel border in your foreground color. Another 1 pixel border in your background color, and 1 pixel border in the dark color.